Add Your Heading Text HereTop 10 ways how you can save for your bright future!
Money matters, a lot! There is nothing that cannot be achieved if you have money. Though it cannot buy you happiness, true love, or peace, it is essential if you wish to survive comfortably. If you have been born into a wealthy family, you are in luck. If not, there are several ways in which you can save money to enjoy a comfortable life. The key to living comfortably is to start saving early. One of the easiest ways to avoid asking for a cash loan from your parents, friends, or any financial company is to have a safety net that provides you with enough cash for your needs. This can be possible if you make a thumb rule of saving 30% of what you earn. You can even increase this amount by investing it in financial schemes that give you excellent returns.
If you are looking for ways to save money for your future, here are some amazing tips that can work for you…
- Buy a health insurance policy. It might seem contrary that the first thing to save money is to buy something. But health insurance is one of the essentials that is going to be an excellent investment. One of the major expenses which cause people to take a quick loan is a sudden medical expense. Be it surgery or an accident, your parents’ ailments, or even the birth of your child, everything can be covered by a health insurance policy. This way you cover yourself from unexpected expenses easily.
- Purchase vehicle if necessary. These days vehicles are more of a status symbol than a necessary expense. The value of your vehicle starts depreciating as soon as it is out of the showroom. Added to this expense are various taxes and the recurring expense of fuel, insurance, certification, etc. A cheaper and greener alternative would be to use public transport.
- Compare telephone operators before buying a plan. Phone and internet have become like food and oxygen these days. You need a data provider that provides you great speed and excellent coverage at affordable rates. Thanks to the entry of several telecom providers, there is an extensive competition to provide better services for lesser rates. This can be beneficial for you as you can end up saving a lot of money. Find out whether prepaid or post-paid plans will be beneficial for you and make the switch to save money.
- Save money by shopping online. Let go of your skepticism, the product available online is the same as those available in the showrooms. If you are worried about the quality because it is available at way cheaper rates than you spent at the mall, it is because people save huge amounts spent on showroom rent, electricity, staff, etc. Thus, they can save money even after offering you unbelievable discounts. Moreover, when you opt to pay online, you also get a chance to earn cash back that increases your savings.
- Opt for sensible grocery shopping. One of the major monthly expenses is grocery shopping. If you wish to save money, instead of going weekly shopping, make a list of what you will need the entire month and shop in one go. Several sites offer incredible offers on grocery shopping. You could download the app and shop for essentials online. With offers being rolled out every fortnight, you can easily save money.
- Save entertainment expenses. Considering the circumstances in most workplaces, people need to take a break now and then to keep their batteries recharged. This often results in quick loans to fund that trip with friends or using the credit card for a party with friends. You can save money if you make your bookings online. Several sites offer amazing deals for bookings, travel, and stay. Moreover, you can cancel subscriptions to magazines, newspapers, clubhouses, etc. if you are not using them regularly. Moreover, with several OTT platforms offering you unlimited content at reasonable prices, you can even save on your cable bill!
- Reduce electricity consumption. By wasting electricity, you are not only wasting natural resources but also your hard-earned money. While in summers, the usage of air conditioners increases; in winters, the usage of heaters and water boilers increases. There are several ways in which you could cut down on your electricity consumption. These include opting for LED or CFL bulbs to save power usage; unplugging devices like a microwave, television, etc. while they are not in use; and air sealing the home to prevent loss of temperature. Planting more trees around your house and neighborhood can also reduce your dependence on electricity.
- Save lunch money. Eating in the canteen daily is an added expense that can be easily avoided if you get packed lunch from home. Not only is the food freshly prepared and healthy, but it is also cheaper than the food you eat regularly from outside. If you have been craving outside food instead of homecooked meals, ordering it would be cheaper than dining out. You can online food through one of the several online food delivery platforms and avail discounts to save money too! You also end up saving time and money that would have been used had you had gone to the restaurant.
- Go creative. Unleash your creative side to create unique gifts for your family and friends. Instead of spending a bomb on gifts for special occasions, you can make cards and gifts for people and save loads of money. Moreover, your gesture would be much appreciated.
- Give up your bad habits. Drinking or smoking is not only injurious to your health, but it also dents your monthly expenses. People who smoke or drink regularly end up spending a huge portion of their monthly income on these expenses. When you give up smoking and reduce your drinking habits, you will end up saving quite a lot of money.
If you wish to brighten your future, you need to start saving now!